- Masterclass Industry 4.0 for the MICE Sector
February 23, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Recognise Studios
Venue Phone: +65 6509 0650
Venue Website: https://www.recognizestudios.com/Address:
Come join us for this masterclass that will help MICE professionals understand Industry 4.0 and equip you with all the tools needed to an early adopter of Industry 4.0 and reap its immense benefits in your business. In this masterclass, you will learn about big data, AI, data analytics, new technologies used within the MICE industry. Come and learn to better prepare yourselves for Industry 4.0!
- Identify key digital trends for businesses and brands in the MICE sector
- Focus on strategic approaches and key tactics leveraging on AI, big data, mobile and social media
- Exposure to best practices and case studies in Asia and worldwide on how big data is used to improve efficiency and analytical process
- See how companies are aligning commerce with AI and other new technologies
- Discover how gamification and Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help drive MICE and events marketing
- Plan for chatbots engagement and smart speakers for Business to Customer (B2C)and Business to Business (B2B) brands
- Exposure to best practices and case studies in Asia and from worldwide on how brands are using such machine learning to outreach to their target segment
- Discover how double screening and wearable technology can enhance audience experience for MICE
- Experience how Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are creating richer ground and online media experiences
- Leverage on the emerging trend of APIs (Application Program Interface) vs APPs
- Prepare a technology roadmap as an action plan to activate these new technologies
New Event Technologies in Singapore
- Try image recognition for event management and learn about cost savings
- Experience the set up and process of beacon location tracking technology
Download programme here
MICE professionals will learn about the technology trends of Industry 4.0 and their uses for MICE in 2018, especially how productivity at events can be increased multi-fold with the use of new technologies. This masterclass will also include hands-on exercises for all attendees so that you can not only think of incorporating the new technologies into your business, they will actually have the opportunity to do so in interactive sessions.
Participants will also learn about the most relevant social media trends of 2018 and how they should be incorporated in the marketing and running of events, for even greater awareness and exposure. Learn from insightful case studies of some of the most successful social media campaigns of the biggest brands in the world and how you can adapt these for your own business.