JOIN THE AFFLUENCERS
If you are dynamic, resourceful, and enjoy making a difference, join us to create a lasting influence on our clients’ businesses. Do submit your resume to acquaintance(at)affluencepr.com.
CLIENT SERVICING MANAGER
If you enjoy bringing satisfaction and happiness to customers, and the challenge of managing tasks & timelines in a fast-paced environment, we need you.
– Client management and operations related to fulfilling client expectations and needs.
– Motivating and activating staff and vendors to ensure fulfilment of tasks promptly.
– Follow-up and liaison with clients to ensure that their needs are met.
– Follow-up with vendors to ensure their tasks are completed in time for clients.
– Reporting to senior management with timely reports and information.
– Basic degree in any discipline (Business/Communications preferred).
– Good spoken and written English.
– At least 2 years of working experience.
– Meticulous and self-professed perfectionist.
– Independent and yet able to work in a team.
– Possess a strong drive and the ability to work at a fast pace.
– Mature, independent, result-oriented, and possess initiative.
– Pleasant personality and able to interact with people from all levels.
– Resourceful and able to work well independently and/or in a team.
If you like interacting with clients, telling their story, and enhancing their business through communication, we want you.
– Maintain close working relationship with clients, and be effective in servicing clients’ needs with excellent follow-up skills.
– Provide analytical insights to enable clients’ decision-making.
– Analyse in-market programmes and measure their effectiveness.
– Articulate concepts with excellent writing skills.
– Build relationships with key Asia-Pacific journalists.
– Organise various programmes, including media events, announcements, and news releases, and communicate key messages internally and to the public.
– Business/Mass Communication degree.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Intermediate Mandarin a plus.
– At least 2 years of experience.
– A passion to help businesses through communication.
– Independence and resourcefulness.
– A natural curiosity.
– High aptitude and a desire for learning.